cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Understanding the new switch to point system

Night177
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have a 20gb per month I pay every 3 months. Every 3 months I got $21 in credits , my plan cost me $81.00 every 3 months instead of $102.00. 

If there is any extra for me to pay once reward plan is in effect I will refuse to stay with PM.  I been with them for years and suddenly they make changes we do t want. Why ? 

Bottom line what will the plan cost me from may 2024? 

9 REPLIES 9

Yes

Night177

So I am loosing ? It's higher cost for myself and my wife plan ?

@Night177 Read above. $102 + tax. It's going to cost you more.

Night177

So end result of cost be what $  instead of $81 every 3 months . Any higher cost is not acceptable if so many will leave PM there is others at lower cost . It makes no sense they leave customers this way 

@Night177 $102 + tax

Then you'll earn back 5% in points ($5.10), but you can't redeem them for a credit until you have at least 15 points. Then once a year you'll also earn 10 points for loyalty.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

You will loose all monetary rewards. Only referrals will be equivalent to dollar value $1 = 1 Point. No more autopay nor loyalty $ reward.

You will have to convert points to $ manually every time you collect 15+ points. 15 points = $15 and use it as you like.

You will get 5% off your bill in points.

Night177

So what is my cost every 3 months by using points ? I need a true cost 

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

Have you considered switching to the new $34 plan that provides 50GB of data instead of the 20 that you're getting now. It's a 30 day subscription too.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Night177 , once the legacy reward system is retired in May, you are going to pay $21 more for each renewal.  You will get 5% in points for each renewal.  Additionally, there will be 10 points awarded each anniversary.  Points can be converted to $, 15 points at a time.  

Need Help? Let's chat.