cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to find my city when updating my address

Aladdin420
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

City of Mississauga is not showing in drop down and typing it out doesn’t work either. 
Province is Ontario*

7 REPLIES 7

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Aladdin420 not all cities are shown there 

You can leave the field blank, it is not for anything, definitely not for credit card.  More for PM record keeping , so just leave it blank

@Aladdin420 

tried other browser and clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

or contact to support team by  CS_Agent  reset and remove fraud security.

The profile address has no bearing on anything here. It's merely for show. It doesn't matter.

The card entry just needs your postal code to match your billing address postal code. This is actually a huge improvement from the old system...when it works.

@Aladdin420 wrote:

Alright, but how can I make a payment as it’s not accepting any card and my address is not populated on my profile. 

ok will try Toronto. Thanks to both for replying so quick!

@Aladdin420 

The address in your profile section does not influence your credit card registration.

When you sign up for credit card, it will ask for postal code as part of the verifcation process.  

Aladdin420
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Alright, but how can I make a payment as it’s not accepting any card and my address is not populated on my profile. 

ok will try Toronto. Thanks to both for replying so quick!

@Dunkman  my payment is not going through. Is there an issue with the payment service as well?

Error message: Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Aladdin420 

Known glitch that Public mobile is aware about. You can choose Toronto for now.  Hopefully, PM will change in the future.  

The exact address for prepaid service like PM is not that important. No ID or credit check is done anyways.  

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Aladdin420 Hi the system is going through updates you may want to wait a few days a lot of cities are missing 

Need Help? Let's chat.