cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to disable auto pay or even install ESIM

Brendan1111
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I cannot access my account page to make changes such as Cancel Auto Pay, or just cancel in General.

When I log in it says Good Afternoon Followed by Let's Complete your activation. I click Resume Activation

https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/pre-activation

It says Last Step - Activate Your SIM.

which in this case it is an ESIM.

I tried using the QR Code on the Iphones scan QR code. it gives errors saying unable to complete.

There is an option to enter the information Manually but PM does not provide these.

I downloaded and installed the app, it says Welcome Back, let's complete your activation.

Activate your Subscription:

And then says ESIM Not installed. I click get support and it basically goes nowhere. I tried to create a ticket, nothing happens.

If it just stays stuck on the activation screen and nothing happens, and I tried all I could from my side, its just going to stay like this forever? Does it time out eventually? Or will Public Mobile just not care, and charge me again in 30 days despite never having any success activating, with no option to cancel because the page loops and does not go to any other submenu.

Which I feel is completely wrong. Since when do we pay for something we cannot cancel by default, or otherwise.

4 REPLIES 4

hi @Brendan1111 usually people can login without trouble.  Something wrong with your account, please wait for support agent to fix 

Brendan1111
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It finally let me submit a ticket about cancelling. But it took 2 days to do only that. The fact that I cannot see my account page to make changes or cancel or do anything except being stuck on Activation is really bad. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Brendan1111 the system didn't have your My Account setup properly for some reason. If you just want to cancel and you know the 4 digit pin, dial *611

if not, the aks agent to help, submit ticket by message   https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

If you see that little chat bubble at the bottom right corner, that is how you reach a Customer Service Agent to resolve this eSIM not working correctly.

Need Help? Let's chat.