cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turning off preauthorized payments

Hoadailanh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I turn off preauthorized payments when checking out my plan subscription?

6 REPLIES 6

Hoadailanh

Thanks @hTideGnow , I actually want to be able to make the monthly payment manually using my credit card. From time to time, I wont use my phone for an extended period of time (1 or 2 months) as I travel out of the country and want to keep my number. I am not sure if it's possible to do this using PM.

AK32
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

i can confirm they refer to autopay as "subscribed", so you can "unsubscribe" at any time, but you have to remember to manually pay every 30 days (this will end up being a different day each month).

HI @Hoadailanh 

but without Pre-authorized payment, make sure you load fund ahead of renewal date.  And a reminder, PM cycle is not monthly, it is 30 days cycle.  So, the renewal dates is  different every month

and if you like to remove the credit card as well, you will need to submit ticket with PM agent to ask them to do that

If you are just signing up now the yes you have to sign up with the credit card. Afterwards,  you can turn it off and pay by vouchers. 

Hoadailanh

Thanks for your quick response @Sansan , so I can only toggle it off after I have subscribed to a plan?

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@Hoadailanh it's called Subscribed.  Just toggle to off. It will say you are unsubscribed 

Need Help? Let's chat.