cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switching from 90 day plan to 30 day plan

camstandish
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My current 90-day plan has expired today, I'm not looking to carry on another 90-day plan. I'm looking to switch to a 30-day plan, I have added adequate funds to my account for the 30-day plan but am not able to switch over to the 30 day plan. The "Change Plan Now" Button displays on load of the Current My Base Plan page but switches to "Top up and re-activate plan" button upon selection of the Special Offer $40 plan. I have sufficient funds to activate this plan in my account and would like to do so immediately.

Please help! Thank you,

5 REPLIES 5

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

@camstandish wrote:

My current 90-day plan has expired today, I'm not looking to carry on another 90-day plan. I'm looking to switch to a 30-day plan, I have added adequate funds to my account for the 30-day plan but am not able to switch over to the 30 day plan. The "Change Plan Now" Button displays on load of the Current My Base Plan page but switches to "Top up and re-activate plan" button upon selection of the Special Offer $40 plan. I have sufficient funds to activate this plan in my account and would like to do so immediately.

Please help! Thank you,

For future reference: Plan changes in a suspended account can only be done by a moderator. If you know that you want to change to a different plan on your renewal to a future date plan change at least a couple of days before the renewal date and the system will switch to the new plan automatically.

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@camstandish as mentioned in the message from S--S, you'll need to contact the moderator team to assist with this.  This is because you can not change your plan when it is expired.

In the future, you should schedule a plan via the other button (to the right) on the plan change screen "Change on next renewal".  So many subscribers have this issue because they don't prepare for the change ahead of time.

Just like porting a number to a new service, the plan must be active to invoke a plan change.

I fault Public Mobile for not making this a notice while they're changing the system to allow for plan change on expired accounts.

Anonymous
Not applicable

your welcome

and Good Luck 🙂

camstandish
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you, will do.

Anonymous
Not applicable

you need send a private message >> Click here 

In your message put it, please include.

- your Name 

- your account number ,if you have it 

- your phone number 

- your account, 4 digit PIN

- date of birth 

- Detailed explanation of specific your issue Change Plan

- them can help you a lot nice service Team

Waiting for Response, Community Moderators are available from:

Monday to Friday from 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT) Saturday and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7pm (EDT)
During business hours, we strive to answer all customer messages/inquiries as soon as possible. Usually, that is within an hour, but in peak periods, it could be as much as within 48 hours of receiving the message.
And be patient please

Good Luck
Need Help? Let's chat.