cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with 310 numbers

The_Mobile_Cat
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I tried to call a 310 number (310-0001 for Panago Pizza) and it says the call cannot be completed as dialled. The last time I was able to call successfully was November 2023. I noticed the issue back in December and have been meaning to post about it, and since it clearly hasn't been fixed 3 months later, here we are. What's going on and why has this changed?

Also ,it works from a landline so I know the number isn't the issue. I haven't tried other 310 numbers but I'm willing to bet they don't work either.

5 REPLIES 5

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@The_Mobile_Cat 

try 1-866-310-0001 or 780-310-0001

310-xxxx are  special numbers and suppose  will be dialed 'intelligently' without requiring an areacode.  Not just PM but  some cellphone companies don't recognize 310 numbers at all or not able to calls successfully all the time 

if it does not work, then support will need to get involved.  As someone reported back:
"I had opened a support ticket for this issue on December 13, 2023 which was forwarded to Public Mobile's technical team and I'm not sure exactly when this was fixed as the support team never got back to me."

To open ticket with PM support:

1. Open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html
    Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", then "Other", then "Log In", finally click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗
2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after ticket submitted, CS Agent will reply to you there  

sheytoon
Mayor / Maire

@The_Mobile_Cat just a guess, but maybe it's related to 3G vs VoLTE calling.

Can you try both options to see if there's a difference?

Joe_Tools60

Hi, You might try putting in the area code in when dialing. Should work. 3 digit number.

The_Mobile_Cat

Glad the issue has been reported before and that a toll free number for Panago was given as an alternative in that thread, however I'd still like to know why I've been able to call it for years no problem and out of nowhere can't anymore.

Need Help? Let's chat.