cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Port incomplete....Bell Voicemail issue?

ShumShum
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

My husband ported my Bell number over on the 19th.  There were some initial issues with the account activation. Noticed that the fee was processed on the 21st and decided to try the SIM.  The SIM worked (I thought) because I could make calls, and send and recieve text messages (both SMS and iMessage).  However, I can't receive calls.  Incoming calls seem to be directed to my Bell voicemail box.  It's not a phone issue.  I've trie the SIM card in both my iPhone 6S and my husbands Sony Xperia Z3 (which is working for his Public Mobile account). I'm assuming this is happening because my Bell account for this number hasn't fully ported.

Could someone please help me out (I've noticed that others have had the same problem)?

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Join the queue by following this procedure: Contact moderators. The backlog is such that it may be several days before you have a response. Robot Frustrated

While you are waiting some people have found this procedure helpful:  http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/How-I-fixed-porting-my-mobile-number-and-p....

Also, try your old SIM. If it works just keep using it until the PM SIM is functional. Do not close your old account; that will happen automatically. Or if you have another phone, use your old SIM in it and carry on with two phones.

Let us know if you lose service altogether.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.