cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan change

Salvo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I see public mobile has new 4 lte plans.   If I change my plan  to a nother one will I lose my discounts I have ? Will it switch me to points ?  

Thanks guys 

10 REPLIES 10

rossputin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

So this is legit?  Seems too good to be true. Is there a little known drawback? I currently pay $35 for 3GB (3G).

I’ve used about 1/2 of the 3GB so if this is accurate and no drawback I might switch now(ish)?

DBD8C160-1C8A-43EB-BFCF-4FD70A1A371A.jpeg

there seems to be a “fine print 7” but not listed among the fine print.

B52EB2B9-322F-4B8D-86D8-18A1D8D9F023.jpeg

@Salvo 

Seeing is believing!!!

You see it, so, believe it

So far from what we see, there is no term to tie with it.  So, it should be "Life time".  

But there is no official announcement on such a great deal, so we don't know much other that what is said on the plan page

@Salvo   

Yes, so far it seems like it is a "secret" plan, "unadvertised" plan for whatever reason.  PM didn't even make announcement on such a good deal

You will only see those plan when you login to My Account, Change plan or when you activate new account (yes, it will show up on new activation portal as well)

Salvo

Why do you not see the plan 

$40 15 g 

When you put in publicmobile.ca 

Why can you only see the plan when you log in to your account to change plans ? 

Thanks 

Salvo

The $40 plan with 15 g  

Am I I seen it right ? 

Do you lose the 15 g after 1 year ? 

Is the $40 plan with 15 g.  Life time ever month and every year 

Thanks 

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

It will not lose your reward, however, still suggest to change the plan on next renewal. If you switch immediately, you will lose you just paid for your current plan. 

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Your rewards are tied up with your account not plan. Switching plans (even every 30 days) will not cancel your rewards nor anybody will force you to switch to points.

Salvo

Thank you outdoorsman 

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@Salvo  hi you will not lose anything by changing plans all the rewards are attached to your account not your plan , it will not switch you to points 

Need Help? Let's chat.