cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment succesul but due to a configuaration error we were unable to create an account for you.

oaltalab
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello I went though via my desktop PC web browser and completed a subscription sign up, I also got a confirmation from my credit card provider that the payment went through however I received the following error.

Payment successful but due to a configuration error we were unable to create an account for you, please contact support.

When I try to log in now it asks me to go through the payment process again.

Starting to regret giving this carrier a try already lol.

7 REPLIES 7

RCSlim

Did your second attempt to activate work? I had the same problem and I am trying to decide if I should try again. Thanks.

oaltalab

I went through with activating the account again in via the app and it did not rescue the existing attempt, I got charged a second time.

I will wait for support to refund me the extra if both amounts post.

@oaltalab wrote:

The payment already went through, why would I pay a second time?

You need to use the app to complete the activation process.  You should be able to rescue the account by installing the app and completing the final steps there.  

Are you sure the payment went through? Did you confirm this with your credit card company online? But you wouldn't have to pay a second time. But you have to use the app to sign up. If you're charged again, you can reach out to a CS Agent and they'll credit your account.

To submit a ticket, start with the chatbot at the bottom right corner.

Or the following link: https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

OlivierR
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You can try to contact support they will help with this! Can you contact them by creating a ticket via the chat bot write "create ticket" while talking to it. https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/chatbot.html?botId=ZJkWuVb7Hp6EEcTIZKMZbvLwuDV&duid=2OhrPakuMpNZt4irir5...

oaltalab

The payment already went through, why would I pay a second time?

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @oaltalab to sign up with Public Mobile you HAVE to use the app. not online. I wish PM was more clear on this. But don't worry, it's a interesting process but well worth it. I've been here for 5 years and have saved a CRAP load of money! Best choice I ever made!! And look at me now, I help other customers like me. I'm helping you. LOL

How to sign up with Public Mobile

Chalupa_Batman_1-1709507356374.png

Need Help? Let's chat.