cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment failed

dfhdsfc
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I’m a new subscriber and when I tried to pay on computer and pay on app and it just can’t accept my Mastercard(I’ve tried 3 cards with same postal codes I entered)

9 REPLIES 9

Are you sure there's no Mastercard logo (or Visa) on that card? I have never heard of plain old debit card working here.

glad it works @dfhdsfc 

Enjoy

dfhdsfc

I just tried and the payment was successful!btw:It’s just debit and I selected all in same province, 

Is that RBC a Mastercard Debit or just debit? While they officially say that Mastercard Debit works, I seem to think it's not all. And yes Simplii seems to be a problem for here.
Yes wait an hour and try again. The only thing that needs to match is the postal code.

Adding - and you're doing this all with the same province selected right? The site might not like cross-province sign ups.

dfhdsfc

Okay let me wait for an hour 

HI @dfhdsfc 

you are activating new plan?

try this .  Wait an hour and download the PM app on your phone.  Use the app to create a new login using another email and activate.  

Make sure you put in the correct first and last name and address as on your credit card. And do not use Simplii, try again with your RBC card

dfhdsfc

So I used one Simplii’s debit one rbc’s debit,both failed

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Is it a Simplii Mastercard by chance? There are issues using that one. Which master card is it

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Go to Google Maps and search for your postal code? If it doesn't find it then Google hasn't updated your postal code in their system yet. This place inexplicably lazily uses Google for postal code verification. You would need to use a prepaid visa gift card kind of card to sign up.

Need Help? Let's chat.