cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM's Coverage areas should also encompass All of Manitoba as well, to be fair

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

I noticed that on PM's coverage map, there are areas that PM's coverage doesn't cover, and it would be nice if PM has all access to areas Telus and Koodo have, to be fair

5 REPLIES 5

Of course it would be good to roam free on others network, its up to the Telus/Public mobile to negotiate it.

fireapple
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Bell did make an offer to buy MTS earlier this year and I believe its still spending regulatory approval. If it passes though, hopefully that means they will allow Telus subscribers to access it as if it were native coverage like with their network sharing agreement elsewhere. Then we wouldn't even have to worry about domestic roaming in Manitoba.

twest666
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I believe that to be correct the only one with towers in rural areas of Manitoba is MTS and Rogers.Bell and Telus have roaming aggreements to provide temporary coverage however they will cut you off if yoo much of your usage is on MTS or Rogers towers. I am willing to sacrifice this seen as I only drive through once in a blue moon however someone who spends large amount of time in Manitoba PM porbably wouldn't be for you anyways especially with their excellent plans to begin with.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

My guess is that those are areas where Telus roams on MTS network, and perhaps that agreement doesn't extens to PM.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Mana
Mayor / Maire
What are some examples of these areas? Are you roaming in these areas?
Need Help? Let's chat.