cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLEASE REFUND MY MONEY! SCAM ALERT! PORT OVER NOV. 16 STILL NO SERVICE!

jswu333
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am requesting a full refund!  $120.00 4GB plan + $5 sim back to my credit card.  After sending emails & many private messagessssss to different mods, I get 0 response from Public Mobile.  5 days later my porting is still not done from fido.  I want nothing anymore from this company.   Please refund asap or else tomorrow I will just call my credit card and report you guys as scam.  Many complaints will follow up! 

Jessica

56 REPLIES 56

talkalot
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Or stealing your time.

Balanceman

Yes.  I can understand that it is frustratng in your situation where you had been waiting for so long.  Unfortunately, there is a 12 day wait time.  Hopefully they get to you as soon as possible.

oildrips

The number has no live people on it, and no way to get to one. I was at a Telus store yesterday and the manager tried to give us the number. He called it himself and was frustrated that there was no one to talk to.

rinkoedo
"Why don't you call PM up instead of sending emails."
What's the number please?

andreyfaigon
I fill like PM stealing my money

andreyfaigon
It is no way to be refunded in this company

Mana
Mayor / Maire
@jswu333. Did you get your issues resolved or still waiting?

KK
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
@jswu333, I feel your pain. Dealing with your credit card company and the CCTS are both valid courses of action for non-provision of services. I know first hand that they cannot address poor customer service issues. However, I urge you to consider staying (unless you can convince FIDO to give you a comparable loyalty plan). This is a spectacularly priced plan and, for me anyway, the Telus (Public Mobile) network is superior to the Rogers (Fido) network. It is short term pain for your personal long-term financial gain.

michaelch
Took them 11 days for me, but by golly everything is fine now. Just sit tight and believe

caleblee123

PM on Facebook got back to me today with my incomming and outgoing calls and now its fixed. Thanks PM

nyall

@Chesterfield wrote:

@MyzMc wrote:

@caleblee123  Sounds like very common issue.  Just send private message to one of the mods and wait - guess that is all you can do.  However, PM probably gained >100K customers just during this promotion and from what I can see in Discussion, there are hundreds of problems (or cases just like you).

If that subscription number is true they made a quick $12 million. Seeing how there is a team of like 4 mods (staff) sounds like a pyramid scheme in the works.

Yup, collect millions of dollars, provide minimal service.

After 90 days, those who are luckily enough to get it working  retain their service, and those who weren't lucky don't really matter, they already have their $120 and they will easily be replaced by uninformed new customers looking to take advantage a new deal that looks too good to be true, that they will offer, 

Chesterfield

@MyzMc wrote:

Sounds like very common issue.  Just send private message to one of the mods and wait - guess that is all you can do.  However, PM probably gained >100K customers just during this promotion and from what I can see in Discussion, there are hundreds of problems (or cases just like you).

If that subscription number is true they made a quick $12 million. Seeing how there is a team of like 4 staff sounds like a pyramid scheme in the works.

Chesterfield

@MyzMc wrote:

@caleblee123  Sounds like very common issue.  Just send private message to one of the mods and wait - guess that is all you can do.  However, PM probably gained >100K customers just during this promotion and from what I can see in Discussion, there are hundreds of problems (or cases just like you).

If that subscription number is true they made a quick $12 million. Seeing how there is a team of like 4 mods (staff) sounds like a pyramid scheme in the works.

nyall

Good to see threads like these that call out this company for what it really is, finally getting attention. 

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello everyone,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us!

I'm really sorry about all the delays, we are trying to get to everyone the fastest we can! If you have not yet received a reply, we all assure you that you will receive one!

Hang in there 🙂

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

MyzMc

caleblee123

Does anyone have the issue with no incoming or outgoing calls and Data not working? I registered two days ago and its still not fixed 😕

layman520
It's not a scam. Just porting problem. Maybe u can try tweet PM. Although u can get refund from ur credit card, u will lose a good plan

You do not know that mods aren't reading messages.  They just definately haven't gotten to yours that is one of the huge issues with the system is we don't know how many are in line in front of you so without know that we can't say that they aren't answering important messages.  I can understand your frustration as i have dealt with an issue like this (not with PM) but a very major tech company and after purchasing a product for a fair amount of money I was without the product for 6 of the first 9 weeks and I was being able to talk with people on phone and live chat and was still getting a run around and no solutions.  Different levels of service available yet still the solution was slow going.  So I do feel for you

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

jswu333

Porting over fail!  Yes, it is technical bugs. It's understandable. Mods are not even replying or reading important messages/emails such as activation problems?  HUMAN bugs?!?!?!  It is NOT acceptable for a communication company. 

clavije

it seems that you are frustrated and that is ok , unfortunally this program has a lot of bugs and if someone give you an advice or ask you if you did this or that is because they experience that bug and the respective error massage

just my two cents i ported 3 phones i encounter some bugs in the first when i pick 4 numbers that give me an error msg, clicking that you are authorized to port that phone after filing the info for porting gives error msgs, people were just trying to help you as you must noticed this is a self serve service

hope you get your money back

cheers

Mannie
Going to be 5 days soon.....mods are definitely not looking into these. Not seen any activity

alli_b

djv
I chose usa and Canada unlimited plan. But on the final page I got plan which I never selected. I have the printout of my plan. As per the summary page my plan will expire before ONE month. I chose plan for 90 days. One month plan cost is $210 plus tax!!!!. I have local outgoing with data and text message. But no long distance and no incoming. Don't want to pay $210 per month for that plan. I can't access to my account online. It says they can't recognize my email. Please help.

This is what I got. It's not even in the system. !!!!

Here is a summary of your plan and any selected addons:

Pick & Pay$210.00
Optional Add-Ons:
None$0
Pre-Tax Total:$210.00
Tax:$27.30
Total Amount Owing:$237.30

AutoPay
You've signed up for AutoPay, which means you never have to worry about missing a payment! Your credit or VISA debit card has been registered on your account.
Your next AutoPay payment date is : 12/1/2016

Going to call credit card company. Day 6 without any responses from them.

jswu333

As mentioned, all my information was entered correctly.  AND even if I am wrong, can you please tell me if it is acceptable that no one even TOUCH base with you in 5 days?  After all, PM is a communication / tech business?

@Dave_M listed in his message last week that numerous new customers were providing wrong information during SIM activation / porting, causing a lot of the delays.

i have worked in tech support, and I know the problems that exist when end users, in this case new customers, provide wrong information, or fail to read or research information before hand, complicating the process severely.

i don't know if in the case of the original poster it was bad data, or if it's a system error, no one will know until it gets resolved.  All we can hope is that the entire backlog of issues is addressed in as quick and proper way, to satisfy everyone.

i'm a second time PM customer.  I had a problem activating my first account, when I wanted to test the service to see if it was better than my previous provider.  I used the email support, and within 48-hours, my account was activated, and I was able to test my 10'day plan.  It took me another 6 months to join for my second, no problem activation.  

helmer86

I'm having the same issue, luckily my telus number/sim still works. I'm just out the money at the moment with nothing to show for it. I'll give them 1 week before I start to really get cranky. If they aren't sorted out by then I'll be the one creating threads like this and contacting my credit card company.

Very dissapointing with PM's service so far. I wish they would atleast put out a response saying they are swamped/slowly addressing peoples issues

michaelch

@jswu333 i'm in almost the exact situation. I ported my phone on the 16th as well and still hasn't come over yet

@mhaider sorry but i'll have to disagree. I ported and my old SIM immediated died. 5 days later, my number still lost in space

mhaider

Use your old SIM until it stops working, that's when you know the port is complete. Once the port is complete, ask one of the mods to change your paying cycle to reflect the new date as your starting date.

Need Help? Let's chat.