cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to connect calls - getting Long distance call announcement

abhionly4u1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi @Shazia_K,

How are you, it last year when I had some issue and you assisted me, this time also, I am facing this issue where I am not able to connect any calls from mobile phone though SMS and Data seems working fine. Announcement I am getting "Sorry. We cannot complete your call. You don;t have active Long distance add-on...."

It was working fine yesterday eve but having this issue with outgoing since morning, Incoming looks fine.

Can you please urgently engage the technical guys to look into as I believe my HLR profile or CPS profile might be restricting it. Also, I suspect that I am close to anniversary date, my first ann. with Public Mobile, so bundles might have some issue.

Number : 647-302-8125

Localtion : Brampton, ON

Thanks,

Abhinav Kaushal

7 REPLIES 7

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good afternoon everyone, 

I'm just providing updates in regards to the outage. Everything seems to be resolved - if not already done, please power cycle and test your outgoing calls.

Thank you for your patience and your understanding!

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

johncross

Looks like it's been fixed. 

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@novinka @abhionly4u1 @johncross @Petesym I just heard from the moderators that this was an outage and should be resolved now.  Could you please try again?  If still not working, try rebooting your phone and test again.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

novinka
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I have the same issue even though I have another month left on my plan which does include provincial long distance calls.  i can't make any calls at all.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@abhionly4u1, please don't post personal information in the open forums.  Send these requests through private messaging.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Refer to the following link for information on contacting the moderator team.  BTW, there appears to be a major issue with calling that is affecting a lot of customers.  I am sure the technical staff are aware and working on a resolution 

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

johncross

Same here. Hope they check their messages and start working on a fix. 

Petesym
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am experiencing the same problem.  SMS and data work fine, I can receive incoming calls, but when I try to make an outbound call to a number that worked last night, I get the long-distance recording.

Need Help? Let's chat.