cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Service

MPenner
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've been with public mobile for a long time And 2 days ago, my phone lost service it says sos. For no reason, i'm completely paid. I've been trying to contact a customer support @CS_Agent @@es_agent. And they just keep asking me to revalidate the account over and over. And over and over and over, even though I already validated it and gave them the information they asked for every single time they asked for it. And it's like they don't get my message. Or even read it. Now they haven't even responded to try and fix it. After I validated my account again

I put my sim card in another phone and it still doesn't work in my daughters phone.

How do I call somebody to get this fix? because i've been two days without my phone and it's not okay. I need my lifeline. I called Tellus and they just told me to message the agent here, but they're not responding or doing anything that's helping. I'm still without service, and it's been two days.

I went to bell and they can't even bring my number back, since I have no service on the public sim. I need this fixed and I need reliability.

15 REPLIES 15

MPenner

I see all the messages I sent in the sent folder and no agent is replying or helping @CS_Agent 

@MPenner  Send a private message and check your Sent folder to make sure that it went.  

MPenner

They still haven't responded to help and I've been without service for 4 days now.

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@MPenner  You are posting @  to agents in a forum for customers, support agents are not here.  You need to use the chatbot bottom right or private messages to contact support.. Much as we might wish to help, there isn't anything we can do here.  To port out without SMS you need an agent to manually approve the transfer.

MPenner
  • It's been 3 days with my sim saying No service / SOS only. Agents won't help and I need a working phone so I need to port out but can't because my service is not working and I can't sign into my account.Screenshot_20240504_001148_Public Mobile.jpg

@CS_Agent 

MPenner

Agent keeps asking me to confirm account over and over again, i givve them everything they ask for and they than again ask for all the same things again like my message isn't being read and they just keep copy pasting the same thing to me over and over and over without reading my replies or trying to help at all.

72 hours coming up on without service 

@CS_Agent 

MPenner

That's what I did @CS_Agent 

@Phil_Adelphus wrote:

@LitlLdy   I did see it but I was wondering if this was going around in circles through the chatbot (did @MPenner actually get a response from a human?), therefore trying a private message might work better.  I might well be mistaken because it's a long time since I've tried using the chatbot but does it not ask one to validate whether they have an account?

@Phil_Adelphus , maybe I understand what I read differently ->  “I've been trying to contact a customer support @CS_Agent @@es_agent. And they just keep asking me to revalidate the account over and over. And over and over and over, even though I already validated it and gave them the information they asked for every single time they asked for it. And it's like they don't get my message. Or even read it. Now they haven't even responded to try and fix it. After I validated my account again

Yes, the chatbot asks if you’re a customer & to sign into account which validates you even though the CS_Agents asks you the same questions again to validate you but shouldn’t repeatedly ask you each time in each response back from the CS_Agent.

I took that as @MPenner  keeps receiving repeat responses back from CS_Agents & keeps providing the information asked for each time making it a merry go round sort if speak! I have been wrong though a few times 😀 Hopefully we will get more clarity from Op.

Edit: If it is happening the way I read this has happened to me a few time with CS_Agents thankfully not often though but it is very frustrating & poor business practices!

@LitlLdy   I did see it but I was wondering if this was going around in circles through the chatbot (did @MPenner actually get a response from a human?), therefore trying a private message might work better.  I might well be mistaken because it's a long time since I've tried using the chatbot but does it not ask one to validate whether they have an account?

@Phil_Adelphus wrote:

@MPenner   Have you tried sending a private message to customer service?  If not use this link to do so

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

@Phil_Adelphus , you missed the second sentence where @MPenner  stated that did contact CS_Agent and it sounds like a repeated merry go round to me! 😉 

@MPenner, I wish I knew what would fix it for you sorry. Maybe ask for it to be escalated & sent to a senior CS_Agent since it is getting you no where?

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@MPenner   Have you tried sending a private message to customer service?  If not use this link to do so

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

MPenner

I did all of that. It doesn't let me in @CS_Agent 

Screenshot_20240504_001047_Samsung Internet.jpg

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@MPenner 

When you sign into your self service account what does it say? Is your plan active? Clear your cache and go incognito before signing in. Choose the option that says didn't get code and have it sent to your email.

MPenner

Whenever I sign in this just happens or it says unauthorized. @CS_Agent 

Screenshot_20240504_001148_Public Mobile.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.