cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help transfering a phone number

Jayjay88
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need help porting out my phone number as I am no longer using Public Mobile, but didn't get a transfer message. Please help.

7 REPLIES 7

HI @Jayjay88 

sorry, PM's cycle end date is confusing because it is on 30 days cycle

since you are porting to Fizz, you have to resume your service for another month

Jayjay88

Today was the last day for my public mobile subscription but it's already considered as inactive. I was hoping to transfer out my number to Fizz. 

Jayjay88

Today was the last day for my subscription, I was hoping to port it out today but it seems that my public mobile account is already considered inactive. Is there any way to reactivate it without another subscription? Thank you.

Jayjay88

Today was the last day for my subscription, I was hoping to port it out today but it seems that my public mobile account is already considered inactive. Is there any way to reactivate it without another subscription? 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Jayjay88 

where are you porting out to?  If you are not porting to Koodo or Telus, you need an active account to port out and no shortcut.   

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Jayjay88 

sorry, for any porting (not just from PM), only active accounts can be ported.  So, you will have to resume service first , so you can get the porting authorization text.  To minimize the cost, you can change the plan to $15 first, and resume service

fixin1
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Jayjay88 - You will need your Public Mobile account to be active (Not on suspension) and you should receive the port message on your Public Mobile SIM card. It also may take a while and if it took over 90 minutes (1.5h) you should contact your new provider to send out another port request. If it doesn't do anything, please contact CS_Agent:

Submit a ticket via Chatbot:

fixin1_0-1715036490358.png

If you just want it quick and easy, here it is:

⬇️  Click the link for an Agent * ⬇️

https://urlshortner.tiia.ai/xYpc_I

If the link above doesn’t work correctly OR you don’t have access to Log In, please go here to create a ticket to CS_Agent: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

* - CS_Agent will typically get back to you within 48 hours. They work 7 days a week from 9 AM to 10 PM EST.  You will be required to login to your Public Mobile Community Account to contact CS_Agent. Once you are finished making the ticket with CS_Agent, please ensure that you monitor for one of the agents responding back to you because they may notify you asking for some information via Private Message, in your community mailbox by clicking this link here: Mailbox

Need Help? Let's chat.