cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LEGO? or...?

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@LEGOHello number 2, I see all your hearts, how come they are not of the legos?

I see this.

legos.jpg

16 REPLIES 16

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@RobertQc there is no valid questions and there is no solution needed. Please don't mark this topic as answered. Since the community ranking is determined by the formula which includes solution posts, it is unfair to others. 

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@CalvinW wrote:

What's going on?

Presumably, it is a revolution to abolish old avatars! Woman Wink

CalvinW

What's going on?

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@RobertQc wrote:

@LEGOHello number 2, I see all your hearts, how come they are not of the legos?

I see this.

legos.jpg

On the other hand I always "see" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-Yq1I8gIA0 or https://www.amazon.com/Kelloggs-LEggo-Licensed-Socks-Breakfast/dp/B07B9ZSCB4/ref=sr_1_7/146-2621004-...

Robot LOL

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@mimmo wrote:

@will13am I will make a post asking for it, but as you know posts dissapear quickly, that is why I suggested an oricle suggest it. 🙂

Interesting you make the point about disappearing threads.  I did comment on this in our Friday session.  Asking customers to start new threads for their problems will do this.  I suggested that the community consider having ongoing threads for like problems.  This will encourage customers to look quickly at recent resolutions and provide valuable insights on how their problem might be resolved.  This will have an impact on marking threads as resolved.  We can explore alternatives to achieve this.  The goal here is to efficiently resolve problems, not mark problems as resolved.  

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@will13am I will make a post asking for it, but as you know posts dissapear quickly, that is why I suggested an oricle suggest it. 🙂

@mimmo wrote:

@will13am wrote:

@kav2001c wrote:

@will13amcomment on how Oracles are only users to be allowed custom avatars

OP is saying Lego should have a Lego based avatar

@will13am wrote:

???  I don't understand the problem or the solution.

I did.  I also commented on my thoughts of allowing all to do custom avatars.  I will say it again, it is rather surprising that there are very few comments about why any user is not allowed to select their own custom avatar. 

@will13am  I dont think it  was a high priority issue compared to other problems PM faced before. but now that things seem to be running more smoothly who knows.   It might be time for an oracle to suggest the feature to the higherups.  i'm sure there would be support for it.  

I think the order of operation should be you guys making a lot of noise about this feature and we draw Public Mobile's attention to this when opportunity arises.  Otherwise we are but a handful of votes weighing in on something that we ar already have.  I will ask about it at the next available opportunity.  Those passionate about the feature, don't be shy, speak up.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@will13am wrote:

@kav2001c wrote:

@will13am wrote:

I did.  I also commented on my thoughts of allowing all to do custom avatars.  I will say it again, it is rather surprising that there are very few comments about why any user is not allowed to select their own custom avatar. 

@will13am  I dont think it  was a high priority issue compared to other problems PM faced before. but now that things seem to be running more smoothly who knows.   It might be time for an oracle to suggest the feature to the higherups.  i'm sure there would be support for it.  

@kav2001c wrote:

@will13am wrote:

@will13am wrote:

@RobertQc wrote:

@will13am wrote:

You are neither the problem, and almost always part of, or the solution because you are good. I like your picture. Why is lego no have lego picture and is number 2 and so helpful like you and many other people

@will13am

When you reach oracle status, one of the perks is the option to choose your own avatar.  The one I am using is made by Public Mobile.  TBH, this forum is rather restrictive by not allowing people to select their own avatar as long as it is tasteful.  Most forums offer this feature.  Actually I am surprise that there are not a ton of requests for user specified avatars. 

@will13am wrote:

You are neither the problem, and almost always part of, or the solution because you are good. I like your picture. Why is lego no have lego picture and is number 2 and so helpful like you and many other people

@will13am

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@LEGO wrote:

Well... lego emoticons not available Woman Sad Maybe, I should reques them, just for me!!! Woman Happy

HeartHeartHeart

I vote yes. 2/0 hehe 🙂

LEGO

Well... lego emoticons not available Woman Sad Maybe, I should request them, just for me!!! Woman Happy

HeartHeartHeart

Need Help? Let's chat.