cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's 1AM Saturday and there are betterer deals up (QC and not)

ottawa
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

NOTE THAT AS OF SATURDAY DAYTIME, $29/10GB IS NOW FOR NEW ACTIVATIONS ONLY. i ASSUME IT WAS A MISTAKE WHEN THEY POSTED AROUND MIDNIGHT FOR EXISTING CUSTOMERS. Congratulations to those who jumped on it! Maybe 1am is a good time to check for new plans. 🙂

I cannot login right now though it's slowly working its way in (I assume servers are slow) [added: finally did] but these deals are posted when not logged in (but accessed through publicmobile.ca > Shop). No love for ON on the Canada-US plans, but note the $29/10GB. Book one of these now to take effect on your next renewal date and you will get it, even if the offer is no longer there. @SallyHao you expressed interest in the $29/6GB plan (at the time QC-only) in a post yesterday. Flagging 10GB for you now in case it's short-lived.

If you already have a change booked for next renewal date, you can just book another one and it will overwrite the one that's there. Or cancel and book.

ON:
$65/60GB @ 5G Canada-US (pay for 30-day)
$60/60GB @ 5G Canada-US (pay $180/180GB for 90 days)
$50/60GB @ 5G
$40/50GB @ 5G
$34/40GB @ 5G
$34/30GB @ 4G
$29/10GB @ 4G [new activations only]
$25/1GB @ 3G
$15/250MB @ 3G (100min outgoing, unlimited incoming)

QC (not available to customers elsewhere unless listed above):
$55/60GB @ 5G Canada-US
$50/60GB @ 5G
$45/50GB @ 5G Canada-US (pay 30 days)
$40/50GB @ 5G Canada-US (pay $120/150GB every 90 days)
$40/50GB @ 5G
$34/40GB @ 5G
$29/10GB @ 4G [new activations only]
$26/3GB @ 4G Quebec minutes & messaging only [not well defined]
$25/1GB @ 3G
$15/250MB @ 3G (100min outgoing, unlimited incoming)

Screen capture is my ON account.

2023-11-25_1-01-06.png

13 REPLIES 13

ottawa

Note that the $29/10GB plan is now for new activations only, as of Saturday daytime. I assume that it was a mistake when they posted it for existing customers at midnight-ish.

Congratulations to those who jumped on it! Maybe 1am is a good time to check for new plans. 🙂

Paramosa
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I would switch from my $25 5GB@3G plan to  the $26 3GB @4G plan if it were available!

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@ottawa Honestly, it's worth the $4 extra. At after 12 months, it would cost you $48+tax for an extra 108gb of data.

Don't forget that a simple add-on of 1gb costs $15+tax. That just puts the deal into perspective!

ottawa

Wife talked me into it. 🙂

2023-11-25_2-44-58.png

 BTW checked with a relative in Montreal, they see $29/10 and $29/6 too, but only when logged in.

Andy85

@ottawa interesting! I see both the 10gb and 6gb plans while logged in @$29. Not sure how much longer that will last because one is clearly better than the other.

Considering today's state of the website, I wouldn't be surprised if that gets changed soon.

ottawa

I didn't see both when I checked (not logged in as a QC customer). They may both stay up if 10GB is going to disappear sooner.

...nope, not seeing 6GB under QC (not logged in). I see $29/10GB and $26/3GB (Quebec only).

Andy85

@ottawa As a Quebecer, I am still able to see both the $29/10gb at 4G plan and the $29/6gb at 4G plan.

I imagine that one of those will disappear shortly lol 

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

I finally got into my mom's account and got her scheduled onto the $34/40GB plan. Finally!

ottawa

@Handy1 wrote:

@ottawa  I’m using Friends lap top to try on intake stage now . On phone when I do get it the plan disappears 

That's really frustrating. I just tried again, so as a data point I clicked login at 144am and I was logged in at 148am. It is offering me the $29 plan for real. But I still don't have the nerve to take it. 🙂

2023-11-25_1-50-33.png

@ottawa  I’m using Friends lap top to try on intake stage now . On phone when I do get it the plan disappears 

ottawa

@Handy1 wrote:

@ottawa  No love for the website today at all 

I was able to login at 1am, took about 15min. Don't know whether that means they fixed the load problems, or just no one is trying. 🙂 Didn't actually book a change, I really don't need the speed nor the data, even for "only" $4 more. 🙂

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

Oooh $29/10GB, nice

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@ottawa  Be even better if we could log into change to one of those plans period . No love for the website today at all 

Need Help? Let's chat.