cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any app for Public Mobile account?

crazycolby
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I use Iphone, If there is app for it like fido, I can monitor my account more easier.

thanks

10 REPLIES 10

crazycolby

sure I will do that.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@crazycolby please consider reviewing this idea in the Public Lab and clicking the Bravo button there to lend your support.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@TheOldVR wrote:

@kcbanner wrote:

For Android users:

1. Go to the website in Chrome

2. Click the three dots in the upper right corner (Chrome menu)

3. Choose "Add to Home Screen"

Prefer this approach, and I believe IOS used to have a similar function...

Asking PM to create a mobile application with functionality similar to what is already on their website will just cost money. I would prefer if they enhanced the existing site and greatly improved the mobile version of it thereby giving us better function regardless of how we access our accounts.

An example would be the Rogers app.... for the amount of money that they dump in to the app it never really offers anything better than the main website. In fact, for a while it became useless which just made people complain....

Anyhow - with that said, I'm sure MANY people would tell me to be quiet cause they want an app :).

Happy Wednesday!!

I totally agree, this is a budget service.  Each additional feature adds to the cost of doing business.  We are all here because we want a budget service at the lowest possible cost.  Apart from data, what is there to minitor in the account?  For periodic monitoring, it is no big imposition to use the web based login either on the phone or computer.

pakmode
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Totally agree @TheOldVR

TheOldVR
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@kcbanner wrote:

For Android users:

Prefer this approach, and I believe IOS used to have a similar function...

Asking PM to create a mobile application with functionality similar to what is already on their website will just cost money. I would prefer if they enhanced the existing site and greatly improved the mobile version of it thereby giving us better function regardless of how we access our accounts.

An example would be the Rogers app.... for the amount of money that they dump in to the app it never really offers anything better than the main website. In fact, for a while it became useless which just made people complain....

Anyhow - with that said, I'm sure MANY people would tell me to be quiet cause they want an app :).

Happy Wednesday!!

kcbanner
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

For Android users:

Rockdaddy22
Great, let me know how it work 🙂

crazycolby

I will do it same way, thank you.

Rockdaddy22
Just create a home screen icon, that's how I do it. I also get safari to remember the password so I never have to type anything. While on the sign in page, hit the share button and choose add to home screen.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Currently, there is no app.  I believe it has been discussed and suggestions given. 

Need Help? Let's chat.