cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect add on charge

Kootenaigirl
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Am I reading this correctly, it looks to me that each month I have been charged $5 for 100 min Canada wide talk which I have never added. On the $15 a month plan.  Just wondering if I am reading it wrong as it looks the same on the second phone account we have also. Thank you. 2F84665C-5FC8-4D83-AF52-082AC9E846D9.jpeg

3 REPLIES 3

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Kootenaigirl 

All of the other current in market plans above the $15 plan show a data charge instead of a minutes charge. For example:

• The $25 plan shows: 30 DAY PLAN....$10 and 1GB DATA AT 3G SPEED.....$15.
  • The $35 plan shows: 30 DAY PLAN....$10 and 3GB DATA AT 3G SPEED.....$25.

....and so on.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #

Kootenaigirl
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you, I thought I might be reading it wrong 😁

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Kootenaigirl wrote:

Am I reading this correctly, it looks to me that each month I have been charged $5 for 100 min Canada wide talk which I have never added. On the $15 a month plan.  Just wondering if I am reading it wrong as it looks the same on the second phone account we have also. Thank you. 2F84665C-5FC8-4D83-AF52-082AC9E846D9.jpeg

@Kootenaigirl 

That's just the way Public Mobile separates its cycle charges ( $10 plan and $5 talk/text component )

Everything looks the way it should. 

All PM plans separate the components the same way. 

Need Help? Let's chat.