cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add an Authorized Account Holder

SemiraC86
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How does one add an authorized account holder to their current account???

7 REPLIES 7

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

@SemiraC86 wrote:

Are you talking about somebody who can handle your account instead of you? Like 'power of attorney'?

The only way is if you give your login id and password to somebody else.

You cannot log in into your account and handle other customer's accounts from that session.

It is rather annoying, isn't it @softech  & @esjliv .   

One looks at a new thread, sees there are no replies, and goes for it.  

Heck, even when I'm tagging the OP's username there are no other usernames displaying on the pull-down list, which further causes me to believe there are no other replies yet.

However, once posted, others mysteriously appear out of nowhere prior.

I don't ever recall that lag of reserved post positions with the old Community - do either of you?

@esjliv and if you didn't  refresh after you posted, you will even wonder why it so quiet this morning .. 15 mins passed and not a single reply?   The  "beauty" of this new Community   LoL

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Dang, i musta had my post box open for minutes before actually posting my post.

So much happening in the background that doesn't surface until you update or leave the post - 😁

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@SemiraC86 wrote:

@SemiraC86  - you give someone else your email and password to log into your Self Serve account: 

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/

If someone has to contact Customer Support on your behalf, they will have that information to confirm your account.

You should also provide them with your 4 digit account PIN. Or any details about your account, name listed, payment method, etc.

There is really no adding anyone to your account otherwise.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@SemiraC86 

If you mean adding someone who can transact on your behalf, all they need is your login credentials to log into the self-serve account Public Mobile - Account Log In

If you mean adding another account to your existing Public Mobile account, that cannot be done.  Each account is completely separate and individual, needing it's own SIM card and e-mail address and account number.   Both plans can be identical every other way, even using the same credit card for autopay purposes, but other than that, completely separate.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@SemiraC86   You don't really need to.  PM is all online.   As long as you give the other "authorized" person the My Account login and he/she knows all the details on the My Account, it is ok.   

There is no formal way to add another Authorized account holder here

Need Help? Let's chat.