cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Here we go with more confusion

hayl5892
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I’ve been posting the last couple days out your frustration and well why not just add to it. So after days of not being able to log into my community account or my general account that shows plan payments profile and so on, but miraculously I got access to the community account where at least I can get help and hopefully resolve this issue now other then the log in problems I have this issue where when get a call my phone will ring I will answer and the line will stay active a whole 0.01 seconds then I get a call failed but within seconds my phone’s ringing again and again I answer 0.01 seconds and call failed and this will continue until the person calling hangs up and not to mention this person isn’t recalling my number this is all from the one call. And when I call out it’s the same just if the person doesn’t answer it won’t even go to an answering machine but if the person answers I get the same 0.01 sec call failed and recall without actually re calling the person… then txting is a nightmare too! No txting android devices just iMessages will work sending and receiving but not calling the devices I may as well mention it’s an iPhone that I’ve had with pm for the last 3 years plus I’ve been with them 5plus years total all being with Apple and never experienced anything of the sort… this is the message I get when I try to log into “my account” anyone else have any issues with the new merge like this? I’m assuming it’s due to the merge but I’m so lost I just don’t know anymore and when I continue with the “resume activation” and put my SIM card numbers in it says this SIM card is already activated to an account it’s extremely frustrating to say the least and my monthly payment has been taken from my account so I’m completely confused and frustrated atm

IMG_5948.png

6 REPLIES 6

hayl5892

I’m fortunately there is zero good news to be 

sharing. I was asked to check in Wednesday to check progress and was advised I’d have to open another ticket… Wednesday I sent a message to the cs agent and had to go through the whole process again even though I explained the situation and that my previous ticket would explain everything… instead this cs agent decided to ignore all my explanations and reasons why I was checking in and this said agent started asking me the 20 questions game like 

who was the last person you txted or called well holy sailer I haven’t had a plan on my phone since July first but since the merge from Telus to pm my phone would still ring and I could still call out but my call would drop ( this never happened b4 incoming calls would go to vm and outgoing calls use to give an outomated answer saying my plan wasn’t active and to top it off I’m with apple so I can still communicate with apple subscribers so I advised the agent it was impossible to answer that question then asked what plan I had and I got that wright but also asked when I opened my new phone account which I knew was either April 2019 or 2020 she asked about as small my add ons but never look into them cause they aren’t add ones I’ve added it’s promotions or rewards how the heck would I know this if I never added them and received them as promotions….  And lastly they asked my phone plan and woohoo I got it right but then responded saying I failed my security questions for them to access my account all they had to do is look at my previous tickets and read what the plan was… so to say the least I was pissed cause this agent advised me to download the app and reapply there…. I said if I wanted to play the 20 questions game I’d play it with my 15! Year old and said how expectable this is and how I’ve been going on with this ordeal since the 4th well this said sa advised me there was nothing they could do for me and recommended I download my pm app and follow the steps… well the steps are to re activate a phone plan so I said I’ve had enough play the 20 question game and if this person really doesn’t like there job maybe it’s time to find a new one and asked for this ordeal to be escalated as it’s unsatisfactory and then all of a sudden he miraculously found a not from a previous agent and my account will be resolved in 24/48 hrs and then asked if I still wanted to escalate my account and I said definitely but does this hinder the progress of correcting my account now that it’s been forwarded to his manager? I advised him it would be in his best interest if he still continued to do his job regardless of escalating the lack of support 

@hayl5892 happy to hear that.  Give us good news next week after every sorted 

hayl5892

iPhone 11 and it’s being fixed/resolved I had 2 different emails for my account and the community account so things will be synced in 3 days and the reason the calls weren’t working is cause my debit card was frauded and the payment taken that I thought was pm was a fraudulent transaction so my account has been frozen 

hayl5892

Thanks been in touch with a cs agent and my community email was different then my account email so it’s going to take 3 business days to switch emails to have one email address for both accounts with pm 

@hayl5892 and for your phone issue , what model and brand your phone? I wonder if anything to do with VoLTE or if VoLTE can help

But try these first 

• first try to reboot the phone
  • If that does not work, change the Preferred network type or network mode to 3G only or WCDMA only and see if it works
  • Try to click Reset All Networks and see if it helps
  • and do you have another phone to test the PM sim ? just to make sure it is not a device problem.  Also, that can force a sim card re-provision and it could resolve the problem
  • Also, try the phone in another area if possible, it could be just a local network outage

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@hayl5892 you got that error because the system was unable to link your login with My Account.  No worry, support can manually link it up for you .  Just message them here

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.