cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to Share?

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

FYI: I have no problem with getting Friend/Family Referrals myself on my own Public Account. For context I'm posting this for a Friend Referral who is looking to try and pick up some extra Friend Referrals themselves. (I'll be sharing the link of this post with them, so that he can see the responses.)

Obviously we are not allowed to share our Friend Referral Codes amongst The Community, however say an individual isn't able to personally refer Family or Friends to the company.. where would that person go to share their Friend Referral Code and hopefully get some people use it?

I've seen some on eBay listed as items for sale but to list on eBay is kind of a process, I've also seen some Private Sellers engrave/Print their Friend Referral Code on the SIM Card or SIM Card Packaging of the Public SIMs they are selling.. if you order a SIM Card directly from Public Mobile or Amazon they don't come with Friend Referral Codes attatched or included like that, so I assume alot of people activate without them and would love to get one for that free $10 Credit. 

There must be some place to share your Friend Referral Code, is there not?

Screenshot_20230714_232048_Public Mobile.jpg

1 REPLY 1

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Priority 

What has seemingly become the accepted norm around here is encouraging new users to private message the user of their choice to seek their referral code, should they wish to receive one.

Need Help? Let's chat.