cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help

Anthonyn
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am currently on autopay and I have 4yrs with PM, which gives me a total of 6$ of rewards per month on my account. I was told by customer service that all will be calculated and taken of my plan balence and the final amount would be taken off my credit card, I would like it to remain like that, instead of being credited rewards to my account?

12 REPLIES 12

Cherbear76
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I went to get a sim online, it says payment didn’t go through but yet my bank account shows it did 25ED4894-D081-423A-8968-0CB29C7F6D5E.png

Anthonyn

Great! Thanks guys, think all should be deducted at next renewal

irritated

So you have PM auto take the balance owed from your CC to get your $2 reward monthly discount, which is auto applied next bill.  Since you want to reward amount to remain....here's an idea:

Contact your CC and set up an auto pay with/from them (CC to PM) for $6 or whatever it is that you want sitting in the account each month.  Then that will be sitting in your PM account auto.

@Anthonyn Login to your self serve account. Click My Rewards and you will see the amount to be deducted from your credit card at renewal.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

xcelone

If you're logged into your account then you'll see that it states something similiar to what I've pasted below. I have autopay set up so it rewards me with $2 on a monthly basis. It will be your plan - rewards then remaining will be charged to your CC.

AutoPay

You are currently registered for dynamic Autopay

AutoPay Next Payment Date: Aug 6, 2018

AutoPay Amount: This is your plan cost minus Rewards. Any Available funds will be applied first.

Anthonyn

Yes..I had switched from a grandfathered plan to a newer one and this is my 1st autopay

@Anthonyn wrote:

Ok..its my 1st set of rewards and autopay, is it possible that it would be deducted from my next renewal time then? -12$ instead of 6$? Cause I had seen the balence of 34$ and change of the CC and 6$ in my account

So did you just recently switch from a Pioneer Plan?  If you have just set up autopay it usually gets doubled on your first renewal after account setup, as for loyalty not sure how they would be applied as I have no experience switching from Pioneer plan to an in market plan

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anthonyn

Ok..its my 1st set of rewards and autopay, is it possible that it would be deducted from my next renewal time then? -12$ instead of 6$? Cause I had seen the balence of 34$ and change of the CC and 6$ in my account

@Anthonyn wrote:

Ok..so how do I have my monthly rewards of 6$ taken from my plan and CC per month ? or have rewards applied to my plan? Plan is 30$-6$=24$ , so 24$ charged to my CC per month

It will do that automatically.  At renewal time if your plan is $30- $4 (loyalty reward)- $2 (autopay reward)= $24 + tax is what will be charged to your credit card

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anthonyn

Ok..so how do I have my monthly rewards of 6$ taken from my plan and CC per month ? or have rewards applied to my plan? Plan is 30$-6$=24$ , so 24$ charged to my CC per month

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Anthonyn, firstly many congratulations for the loyalty.  I don't quite understand what you mean about reward treatment.  Every account that is eligible for reward is afforded the same treatment as documented here, subject to terms of service.  In general, at renewal time, rewards are converted to account funds and applied to paying the renewal with payment card withdrawal used to cover remaining ouststanding balance.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/General-Reward-Rules/ta-p/164

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Anthonyn wrote:

I am currently on autopay and I have 4yrs with PM, which gives me a total of 6$ of rewards per month on my account. I was told by customer service that all will be calculated and taken of my plan balence and the final amount would be taken off my credit card, I would like it to remain like that, instead of being credited rewards to my account?

That is how it has always been.  They are awarded and shown as rewards in your self serve.  upon renewal rewards get applied to your account then any available funds and whatever is remaining is the charged to your credit card

Need Help? Let's chat.