cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting "number is not in service" message

grizmel
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Have had phone for just over 2 weeks. I can call out no problem, but when I misplaced my phone earlier today, I tried calling it with the landline and it said "number not in service". I came into my account to make sure I had the right number... could not access my plan details page (I can now).

So I got on the computer and PM'd a friend to make sure I had the right number, and I did. She called and she can get through to my number, but I've tried again, and I've had my neighbor try and we are both getting the "number not in service" message.

Help!

4 REPLIES 4

grizmel
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

ticket created, thanks

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@grizmel wrote:

Have had phone for just over 2 weeks. I can call out no problem, but when I misplaced my phone earlier today, I tried calling it with the landline and it said "number not in service". I came into my account to make sure I had the right number... could not access my plan details page (I can now).

So I got on the computer and PM'd a friend to make sure I had the right number, and I did. She called and she can get through to my number, but I've tried again, and I've had my neighbor try and we are both getting the "number not in service" message.

Help!

Are you still getting "number is not in service" message?

Can you still login to your self-serve account?

Have you found your phone yet?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@grizmel wrote:

Help!

Hi @grizmel ,

Best to submit a ticket to Public Mobile and ask them to investigate. There might be an issue with how your account was provisioned.

Contact Moderators via private message using this link.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@grizmel 

login to your self serve and toggle the lost/stolen feature to try and reset the sim network

contact customer support here

type "can't receive calls"

(use the chat bubble options, then click "submit a ticket, click me" option)
https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a message

Need Help? Let's chat.