cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fall promo has expired

ech_786
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
On self serve under my plan it says that fall promo has expired... What that's mean ...it will not auto renewal or its not available to others anymore.

Hope in February I won't have any problem with auto renew and will have the same plan going.
7 REPLIES 7

familyzdeals
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, I signed up for a 10 day plan on Nov. 16 and  set my plan for a scheduled change - Future Dated: Your base Plan will switch to the 90-day pass ( $120 ) Fall 2016 promo on Nov 26, 2016 to the 90 day plan, 12 Gig, unlimited provincial calling, unlimited global texting.

On Nov. 26th, nothing changed, and I was still on the 10-day plan - and the future Dated plan now was showing it would be changing to the 90 day Fall 2016 promo plan on November 30th. I do not want to be on this 10-day plan, I want to be on the Fall promo plan (as mentioned above), and an email was sent around Nov. 28th about this problem.

Now that it is Nov. 30th, it looks like we were billed for another 10 days... and the Future Dated plan to the 90-day Fall 2016 promo is not showing at all! Thankfully I took screen shots of the PM pages (both showing future dated for Nov. 26th and future dated for Nov. 30th) showing that we had registered for this Fall promo. I would like to please ask that my plan is "back dated" to start the 90 day plan as of Nov. 24th as was originally requested. I do not want to pay the 10 day fee twice.

Could one of the PM Mods please help to solve this problem? Thank you very much for your help.

jieying_kk

I am having the same problem as well and there is no response from the mods and fb.

@familyzdeals No idea why it would extend for few more days even though your plan is expired. See what happens tonight. You will know tomorrow whether your plan change occurred or not. May be there might be an option manually renew. If you can't, send private message to one of the mod or wait till Nov 30th. 

@abayabay Have you sent private message to one of the mod about this? http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Information-required-before-sending-a-me...

abayabay

I have signed up with PM on the last day of fall promo for the $120/90 days. My account is active on the selfserve and showing plan details but I am not able to make calls and text. When I try to call, I get "sorry you don't have a long distance add on" even though I am calling within my home province. Data is also not available. I have not been able to use this phone since the 20th please help

familyzdeals

Hello,

I signed up for a 10 day plan about 9 days ago, and then had my plan scheduled to change - Future Dated: Your base Plan will switch to the 90-day pass ( $120 ) Fall 2016 promo on Nov 26, 2016 to the 90 day plan, 12 Gig, unlimited provincial calling, unlimited global texting. However, it is now showing that the change will take place on Nov. 30th.

What might be the reason for this?

Thanks.

ech_786
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Thank you @NDesai 🙂

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Don't worry, you won't have any problems. It has been disscussed. See here: http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/New-Plan-Expired/td-p/109595

Need Help? Let's chat.