cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Expired credit card

Lagoonie
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, I updated my expired credit card and was able to make a payment but still unable to make or recieve call/text's.

4 REPLIES 4

dr-et
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

if nothing happens send a message  privately to themod on duty and they will see that it will be done. be patient. 5g has not been activated yet

dr-et
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

it takes time for the card and payment to go through the system

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Lagoonie wrote:

Hi, I updated my expired credit card and was able to make a payment but still unable to make or recieve call/text's.

It's your payment during in available funds?  If so and your plan is one that is currently offered you could try to activate that plan again .  But most likely you will need to message the moderators,for assistance.  

To send a private message to a moderator click this link.
In your message please include:
    • PM Phone Number
    • 4 digit PIN (if you don't remember this then they will need at least 3 of the following to verify your identity)
      • account number 
      • date of birth
      • complete address listed on account with postal code
      • email address on account
      • most commonly called numbers
      • alternate number listed on the account
      • last payment date and amount
      • last 4 digits of the credit card
    • Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

MacMe
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
Need Help? Let's chat.