cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to manage account

nquint
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I've gone through setting up an account, and have activated my plan & have an eSIM setup and my number successfully ported in. There were some issues with SMS that was resolved a day after activation.

My current issue is that I'm not able to manage my account. I can successfully login, but I am forced to go through the new client/pre-activation flow. I have tried clearing cache, different browsers, different devices, different networks. It seems that in Public Mobile's systems, I have no active plan?

No matter where I login from, I am greeted with this screen:

nquint_0-1715703914608.png

If I click "Resume Activation", I am brought to a page to select the type of SIM card that I want, enter billing details, etc. I've already done this, my credit card was already charged.

If I click "Go to Login Page", I am brought to the Login page which brings me right back to the "Let's Complete your Activation" page.

Has anyone else ran into this? Any keywords or descriptions to give CS_Agent? So far all they have given me is to "Clear browser cache and try again".

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

GregB2

I was not asked for a phone number or a request to port.   Process broke down during Step 2: Review & Payment so I'm not sure what was actually set up....I only know that my credit card was processed.  Is there a next step I should take?

@nquint 

would be ok to use the same ticket.  You can add to them telling you need to message them because you cannot use Chatbot to open ticket as Chatbot requires account login  🙂

nquint

Hi thanks for taking the time to reply.

Yes, PM service is working fine & 100% sure that credentials are correct.

Would you recommend opening a new ticket? I’ve been piggy-backing on the ticket I had open for SMS issues I had after porting my number in (now resolved).

@GregB2 

is your service up and running?  did you use the PM app to pick a phone number (or request porting) after the payment step?  did you get the Step 6 of the subscription on the app?

GregB2

Experiencing exact same problem...online help is kind of useless as it is not telling me what the underlying setup / activation issue is....but, of course, a payment has already been taken.   How does a company take a payment before someone is properly set up?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@nquint 

your PM service is working?

you sure you login with the correct credentials?  please do not activate again, it should be just an problem with Eversafe linking to your My Account.  Support can help, please message them:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after ticket submitted, CS Agent will reply to you there           

Need Help? Let's chat.