cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double billing?

jill6
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

On Nov 1st I received bill for old regular subscription, $28.  I applied for upgrade to new offer of 20GB starting next month, December.  I have already been billed on Nov 13th $38.08 presumably for new subscription???  My phone is still indicating a 2 GB limit, but when I check further down, I see the new 20GB limit appear????? 

3 REPLIES 3

ottawa
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@jill6 wrote:

My phone is still indicating a 2 GB limit, but when I check further down, I see the new 20GB limit appear????? 

This is probably a separate issue from renewal, the 2GB limit was probably set by you or someone else (or it may be default) as a warning when you've used too much data (that's particularly important on postpaid when you might get charged, but mine on PM is set to about 850MB/1GB so I know when to be careful). It would not be set by PM. If you're going to use that feature, note that the cycle is 30 days not 1 month, so you need to regularly change the "cycle end date" or whatever it's called. (If it's Oct 28, it will be Nov 27, then Dec 27, then Jan 26, and so on).

ottawa
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If you login to your account on PM, what do you see for current subscription cycle?

2023-11-22_17-49-12.png

pmbc
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@jill6 When choosing to change plans, there is option for it to occur right away or on next renewal.  Could you have selected to have this change take place immediately?

Need Help? Let's chat.