cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did I lost my autopay and loyalty rebates?

anthree_diao
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been a loyal customer of Public Mobile for years. Recently, my credit card on file was expired. I just fixed the issue but it seems I have lost my rebates (autopay and loyalty). Could you check whether this is the case? It was an honest mistake. Can I continue to get the same amount of rebates for future months?

Thanks for your consideration.

4 REPLIES 4

Y4J259
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@anthree_diao 

Everyone on the old loyalty rewards have been forced ok not the new points system. See THIS link. You should have received an email or text from PM. If not, consider filing a compliant with CCTS as so many others have. 

You will no longer get $2 auto pay, or up to $5 loyalty, or have your referral credits come off your bill automatically. Instead you will get 10 points per year for loyalty, (basically PM have changes the value of your loyalty from $60/yr to 10 points annually). You will get 5% cash back on any bill amount, but in points. And your referrals will be earned in points, too. If you want to reduce your bill, you must earn 15 points, then log in, and manually purchase $15 bill credit using your 15 points. 

It also seems that any referrals you've earned this month won't count until after your next bill. 

Pey82ton2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Sadly everyone got switched to the new loyalty program. We all lost our discounts with May payment. 

Terryscell
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Unfortunately, under the new Rewards plan, there's no more Autopay credit. Loyalty will pay out 10 Points on your anniversary date. Other rewards should show up on your next bill.

Need Help? Let's chat.