cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complimentary Holiday Giveaway data add on taken off the account

Aman5
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I have had Complimentary Holiday Giveaway data add ons on my account for a while now and they have been taken off the account without reason. I believe the two add ons were for 2+1 GBs for a total of 3GBs per month. Could you please guide how to get them reinstated? Neither of these are showing up on my account for a couple of months now.

Thanks in advance. 

11 REPLIES 11

@Circus- Wow. Yet more reason to take screenshots on occasion so you have some proof of what all you have. Maybe I'll do that now.

Aman5

OK, thanks everyone for prompt replies.

Maybe you picked up this offer a year ago.
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/FLASH-SALE-2GB-bonus-for-12-months-25-p...

Maybe you signed up for that minimum $25 plan which would give you a total of 3 gigs. That 2 gigs would be in it's own promo box area and recurred every renewal. The 1 gb would the base plan data.

HI @Aman5 

this was from last holiday bonus:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/More-is-Merrier-with-Public-Mobile/td-p...

said clearly: Add-ons are one-time only and will remain on your account until fully used. 

@Aman5 wrote:

Thanks all. They were for total of 3 gb data and were added to my account about 2 years ago. I doubt if they were one time as 3 gb would have run out long time ago. Besides, my account showed add ons reset at the beginning of billing cycle so that is why it seems odd that they have expired.

HI @Aman5 

They were all one time bonus.  Except that they have been doing this for couple Christmas and hence you got different addon, 2GB each time for 3 Christmas at least

@Aman5  Not sure what you paid for that plan but sounds like it was a 3G plan right now you can change plan to next renewal for the 20GB $39 4G speeds or opt in for 90 days and pay $102 upfront for 60GB over 90 days for average of $34 a month and keep your old rewards @Aman5  it’s plan I’m on now have a peek

Handy1_0-1695155463552.png

Aman5

Thanks all. They were for total of 3 gb data and were added to my account about 2 years ago. I doubt if they were one time as 3 gb would have run out long time ago. Besides, my account showed add ons reset at the beginning of billing cycle so that is why it seems odd that they have expired.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Aman5 wrote:

Hi, I have had Complimentary Holiday Giveaway data add ons on my account for a while now and they have been taken off the account without reason. I believe the two add ons were for 2+1 GBs for a total of 3GBs per month. Could you please guide how to get them reinstated? Neither of these are showing up on my account for a couple of months now.

Thanks in advance. 

HI @Aman5 

how you get teh 2GB per month?

it is not per month.  the 2GB from Chritmas bonus was a  one time add-on only. Not monthly.

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Aman5 

The holiday rewards are a one time gift. If you used up the data on them already then they are done. They weren’t supposed to be something you’d get every month. 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

They were only ever one time buckets. Not monthly. You might have signed up on a promo recurring data bucket but that's different from the holiday giveaways. So maybe you used them all up.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Aman5  You have most likely used them all up , but you. Can Ask support to investigate

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.