Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was charged twice

@CS_Agent 

3 REPLIES 3

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@123bmil 

Where you see the double payments?  Were they on the credit card or were they on the Payment History on My Acocunt (https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/payment/payment-history ) ? 

If you see them on your credit card, check if one of the charges is just a pending charge while only one of them is the posted charge. 

If they are on Payment history on My Account, please note that each renewal will show at least two transactions on payment history on My account.  Only one entry shows actual PM charge, show how much PM charged your card and applied the amount to your Available Fund in My Account.  The other entry, likely couple hours later on the same day, will be showing how PM uses the money from your Available fund in My Account for plan renewal.

Post us a screenshot of you have any question.

If you are certain there are more than one posted charge (and not pending) on your credit card and you cannot find where the extra money went, engage support for further investigation by messaging them here:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there.

Rastin
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Are you certain you have  been charged twice?  If on your bank it show a pending charge even though the charges have gone through it may look like a second charge and my take a day or two to go away.

If it is a duplicate charge you will have to open a ticket with pm using chat bot in the bottom right looks like a chat bubble.

TheSterlinger
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Check to see if your plan renewed twice in the same month and that's why you were charged twice.
If that's not the case make sure it's not a top up for your next renewal date (usually happens half a day before) and if that's not the case either.

If its none of the above then use the chatbot at the bottom right hand corner to submit a ticket to a CS_agent. If that doesn't work then use this direct link. 
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
Chatbox.png

Need Help? Let's chat.