cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge from my card

Cafe
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was charged for Automatic Top up,please put Back my money on my card and don’t change me again for this service.

I am a customer for many years,never see this change

Thanks

9 REPLIES 9

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Cafe 

automatic top-up is usually plan renewal

may i know what plan you have? 

And you can check yourself, go to My Account, click payment history and it will show you clearly why PM charged you

if you like , please make a screenshot and post here and we can help to explain

@Cafe 

if you don't want it done automatically, log in to your account and disable Subscribed...(that's Autopay). You'll have to make sure to manually pay your renewals going forward.

added

unscribe.jpg

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Send a message to the customer service representatives at the link below to investigate.  We are all customers and not employees of public mobile. https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

abtest
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Cafe- If your CC is on file, and autopay is active, then you will be charged automatically if you don't have sufficient funds in your account.   This is how it has always worked.

Cafe

Could you please check my account,you will see $14 charge

Cafe

I am not trying to cancel my service.

If you reading my note

I was charged for Automatic Top Up which I never requested 

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

If you have been a customer for many years, is this the first time that your credit card was charged? How do you normally pay? Are you still a customer? Do you not want to be a customer anymore? 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Cafe 

if you have a valid credit card set to Autopay...then at your regular renewal, it'll take moneys from the credit card if you don't have enough Rewards or $$ in Available Funds. It's always been this way.

abtest
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Cafe- Everyone here is a customer like you.  Based on your explanation, are you trying to cancel your service?

Need Help? Let's chat.