cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changed plan

Karen64
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just changed my plan to start immediately. How long does it take? I am getting very frusterated wit 

11 REPLIES 11

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Karen64 

There is an ongoing system issue affecting customers who went thru renewal last night. It is quite possible that by choosing to change your plan immediately has caused your account to be affected by this system issue. You can contact customer support to see if they have the ability to fix your issue or if you are stuck like everyone else.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin#.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

@dabr wrote:

@Karen64    It should be immediately if you've paid for any difference

Changing plan immediately customer will get charged for a full plan cost not 'difference' and renewal date counter starts at the same time.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Karen64    You can submit a ticket via the chatbot bottom right of the screen or via the envelope icon top right and send a private message to CS_Agent for customer support.

Edit: or you can use the following links to chatbot or CS_Agent:

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@Karen64   Not sure if this will help but perhaps try topping up your account with $1 and logging out and rebooting.  It may also be because PM has been experiencing issues with failed autopay for many customers and are in the process of trying to fix it. 

BTW, make sure to clear your cache/cookies and enable incognito/privacy mode or try another browser before logging into your account.

Karen64

Is there somewhere I can call or text to get this corrected

@JL9 wrote:

I read somewhere it could take up to 48 hours if you are changing from 3G to 4G, but I think data in general should be immediate.

Plan changes doin't take 48 hours.  The 48 hour element relates only to the speed change.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

I read somewhere it could take up to 48 hours if you are changing from 3G to 4G, but I think data in general should be immediate.

Karen64

I did opt for change immediate. i have rebooted my phone twice. I still can't access mobile data. 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Karen64    It should be immediately if you've paid for any difference and selected Change Immediately and didn't go to the recommended option of Change at Next Renewal since PM doesn't offer refunds or pro-rate.  Have you tried rebooting the phone?

@Karen64 wrote:

I just changed my plan to start immediately. How long does it take? I am getting very frusterated wit 

Immediate plan changes are supposed to be instant.

Need Help? Let's chat.