cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t identify myself

Mcsarah72
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I knew, and I’m very frustrated. I received a text message saying they have created a new phone number for me because I can’t keep my old. So I am trying to set up everything, but it keeps sending a code to identify myself to my old number, which is inactive, I went around in circles about 100 times and I’m getting nowhere. Is there anyone I can speak with? I just chose the wrong plan with no data and I need to change my plan to at least a three gig plan. Please help. 

4 REPLIES 4

@Mcsarah72 

Best to contact a CS_Agent by DM them to help you login to your account and change subscription at:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Did try login on the PM app to see if that works?

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Mcsarah72  Do you know why you can't keep your old number, and do you want to keep it?  If you've suddenly been assigned a new number it may be because the transfer of your old one failed and that may be fixable.  If you can't get into your account by email to choose a new plan then contact customer service by submitting a ticket at the chat icon bottom right of this page.  If that sends you in circles then send a private message to support using this link.  If you want to keep your new number then you will need to change it in your Eversafe profile in your account when you manage to get logged in.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Mcsarah72
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes, every time it first sends me a code to my email which I verify, then it wants me to identify through mobile number and that’s when it sends it to my old one and I can’t do anything any further

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @Mcsarah72 

There is an option there to send it to your email address. Once you do that and get into your account, you can go into your account settings and change the phone number to the new one.

Log in - Bottom ish left side you'll see Profile - Then Click on Manage EverSafe. There you'll see the third option is to change your number...  arrow at the far right. Easy Peezy.

Need Help? Let's chat.