cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t download app or cancel subscription

mairileah
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi everyone I desperately need help! 

I am a newcomer in Canada (from UK) and I paid for an esim subscription on my browser only to find I can’t download the app to activate the esim. My apple ID is shared with family back in the UK, so I can’t change the location from UK-> CA. 

Tried to make a new apple ID, need a number to link it to… ironic ! I don’t have one. 

Also can’t cancel my new subscription I bought today without downloading the app. 

Does anyone have any advice with this 😞 Thanks so much in advance 

4 REPLIES 4

mairileah

Thank you I will contact them! I tried today and it just kept saying that no one was available but hopefully I can get through. 

There is no QR code on my welcome email though sadly 

@mairileah 

you can still install the esim without the app.  You can scan the QR code from the Welcome email

submit ticket with PM support and see what they can do, if they really can't help, they can arrange refund.

mairileah

Hey thanks for your response. Will this work though as I can’t download the app and therefore can’t download the esim to my phone? So surely it would be better to try and cancel my subscription completely? 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@mairileah 

if you have already paid for your account and just cannot complete the subscription using the app, support agent can likely help to complete it on behalf, Please open ticket with PM support:

1. Open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html
    Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", then "Other", then "Log In", finally click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗
2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after ticket submitted, CS Agent will reply to you there
Need Help? Let's chat.