Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Balance refund after Port out

darrendlima
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ported out to Bell and I want my balance refunded

6 REPLIES 6

@darrendlima wrote:

I am not asking a refund for unused days. I added money in advance for my next recharge due in a few days. Since I ported out the card wont get recharged as the account is close. I need that money back not any unused days remaining

@darrendlima PM does not provide refund in such situation, too

You can try to message them and ask again, but I am pretty sure they won't

To message them directly here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

darrendlima
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am not asking a refund for unused days. I added money in advance for my next recharge due in a few days. Since I ported out the card wont get recharged as the account is close. I need that money back not any unused days remaining.

YVR
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@darrendlima 

On post paid phone plans, you would get a credit. All of public plans are PREPaid and there is no such refund for partial unused amounts.  

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@darrendlima Sorry, there is no refund in such situation.  PM Service is prepaid, once it is ported out, the account is closed and no refund for the unused days

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@darrendlima Hi you are/were on a prepaid plan here there are no pro rated refunds for services you paid for and did not use.

Alexandf
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@darrendlima 

there no refund,

but if you bill taken now when you port out maybe they can do it but you need to ask them

PM support private message CS_Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

(envelope icon on the top right) CS_Agent will reply you there.

Need Help? Let's chat.