cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone has issue with plan change?

tzliu
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

A week ago I changed the plan for one of lines.  The self-serve did show that the plan is changing at the renewal date.  I just checked this morning and the pending plan change has disappeared. The system was stuck when I tried to change again.  Will check and change later. Something is wrong with the system.  Anyone has issues with self-serve?

4 REPLIES 4

tzliu
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

UPDATE - Thanks to all replied  - It has nothing to do with browser and cache, it has everything to do with the PM back-end system.  The pending change, which has been showing last week and disappeared this morning, has re-appeared again. 

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

Do not try to change is again doing change NOW as you might be charged twice.

If you did schedule plan change your new plan should be active after renewal.

I hope you did keep screenshot of plan change screen so if needed you could contact agent for clarification.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@tzliu 

Refresh the account page by clicking on the circular arrow but if that didn’t work contact a CS_Agent to help you put the he Add-on in your account so you can roam in the USA.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@tzliu   yes, many have problem with plan change on the weekend.  Look like Incognito mode is not a solution

if you can wait, wait couple days and try again

or if you need it urgently , you need to have support to help with the plan change for you

Need Help? Let's chat.