cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add On 400 mins Int'l Calls

danlee
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If I purchase the add on of the 400 mins International Calls, is it immediate effect upon payment or do I have to wait, if so how long?

5 REPLIES 5

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@meocon wrote:

@danlee you can log in to your self-serve account to make sure your add-on was there whenever you see it. it means you can use immediately

That's step 2.3 in the guide I linked

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@meocon wrote:

It will effect right away for you to use once you have $15.75 balance to cover add-on

In the account the amount showing is always the pretax amount.  The actual payment required only shows up in the payment card statement with applicable taxes added.  The $0.75 you are showing applies only if the line has an AB area code.  In ON, it would be $1.95. 

meocon
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@danlee you can log in to your self-serve account to make sure your add-on was there whenever you see it. it means you can use immediately

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@danlee wrote:

If I purchase the add on of the 400 mins International Calls, is it immediate effect upon payment or do I have to wait, if so how long?

@danlee immediate, but please make sure you follow both steps of the 2-step process:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/HOWTO-Purchasing-Add-ons/m-p/198974#M22...

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

meocon
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

It will effect right away for you to use once you have $15.75 balance to cover add-on

Need Help? Let's chat.