cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Receive Calls/Texts -- Port Not Confirmed

jmb2027
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there,

I activated my PM sim on Nov 01 around 7 PM EST.

It is now Nov 03 11:30 AM EST and the port still hasn't been fully completed.

I have not received any text messages regarding a successful port.

Also I cannot receive any calls or text messages.

I plugged my Rogers sim back in last night and was suddenly overloaded with many text messages and voicemails.

I'm currently using my Rogers sim again just so I don't miss anything important...but what could be the issue here?

I've opened a support request last night and haven't yet received any response.

I've also searched about this issue and it seems common except most people have this resolved automatically after a "few hours" of activating the sim, whereas in my case it's over 1.5 days.

Help?

😞

9 REPLIES 9

jmb2027

Problem resolved. Working now.

Char21

I pm'd Mary this morning as suggested by @Saray_O but still no response as of Friday night.  😞

lbrasi

@jmb2027 I agree

jmb2027

Issue continues....no replies received from any moderators.

I'm starting to regret the switchover.

Saray_O
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @Char21 and @jmb2027

I'm sorry about this. We are currently receiving I very high number of messages 😞

If you haven't already done so, send a private message to @Shazia_K or @Mary_M (as I am leaving the office now until Sunday) and they will assist you.

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

kuzi

I'm having the same issue...PM'd moderators last night but no response yet...I've also posted about the issue here:

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/RE-Incomplete-Port-Problem-please-help/m-p...

Char21

Yes, sent a pm, posted on the forums, and also tried to contact PM through the 'contact us' link as suggested in a message I received this morning.  Still no official response though. 

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

I think if you've already contacted the moderators, maybe send them a follow up, other than that im not sure what action you can take right now.

@Char21 have you sent a private message to one of the moderators regarding your issue?

Char21

I'm having the same problem.  Activated my sim around 10:30pm Nov 2.  Now midday on Nov 3 still no incoming service!

Need Help? Let's chat.