cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

240 GB data

Lisong
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I got text message from PM today, I will get 240GB bonus data for 150 days from March 30.  I am current on 5G plan, and it offers unlimited data. I did not get any advantage for this.

If I switch to 4G  $24/30day plan, Can I still qualified to get  240GB data for 150 day.

Please advise!

8 REPLIES 8

hi @Lisong honest, rewards points change is never good for consumers, always worse 

@Lisong  Exactly , you got it . They wanna put the  screws to loyal customers like us 

while giving new activation only plans to new customers leaving out the loyal customers who helped to build the company 

Lisong

So that means we (loyalty customer) have no any advantage and only pay more now for this PM switch.

@Lisong PM dosent care about fair , they just want you paying more $ is the bottom line 

hi @Lisong yes, that is why many thing the bonus data is not useful 

Lisong

That is not fair. I am on 5G  plan, I do not need this extra data for limited time.  I prefer other way to reward us when PM changed their reward system to point.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Lisong  No you will lose the bonus data to downgrade plans . Also the 4GB $24 plan is only for new activations only . So it’s a double whammy 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Lisong 

if you switch up your plan, then yes.  But if you switch down the value, then NO, you will loss it

Will I lose my special bonus data if I switch plans?

The bonus data will remain active unless your account becomes inactive, you switch to a plan of lower value or to an incompatible plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.