cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

7x airmiles at Shell

Vickel
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Found this on rfd

Shell is offering 7x airmiles when buying giftcards. Usually you get 1 mile for every $10 spent

I have seen public mobile vouchers there before.

Combining this with my 4% amex is going to be an awesome deal

95 cash miles = $10 in e-vouchers for many places

I usually get the ultimate dining vouchers. Chalet sauce is so good.

Details can be found at

http://www.shell.ca/en_ca/motorists/loyalty-and-payment/air-miles/bonus-air-miles.html

8 REPLIES 8

hnisha
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I believe u can..... but again I might be wrong. What I think it is like adding money onto ur account so in this cash the voucher and then auto pay would only take the balance.

But I am not positive. This is a great question!!!!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I have a question about how to use vouchers in conjunction with auto pay.  To keep auto pay, I need to retain the option and keep my credit card on file.  Would I be able to buy these vouchers, use them to top up the cash in account, let the system drain the funds from the account on payment day and still qualify for auto pay credits? 

hnisha
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Thanks sooo much!!!!!
Helping save money for so many people!

Watoko
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thanks for sharing. My few cents on AirMiles tho...I find this loyality program to be the worst. Very slow points accumulation and poor customer service, especially with the whole point devaluation and expiry date fiasco that happened recently.

@ShawnC13 It's perfectly acceptable. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@ShawnC13 wrote:

Thanks for the info.  Not sure if this siteis where this sort of thing is to get posted as it may overrun the forum and that is why there is RFD.  I maybe wrong so could a mod or Oracle chime in on this.   I am a member at RFD so that is where I would go for this sort of thing.

I don't see anything wrong here. It actually helps to earn extra rewards on top of Public Mobile rewards. There is already a topic about CT gift cards that were on sale last week. 

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
Great information and nice deal I will check at my shell

I always use shell for to fill my gas but usually get gas at pump will make efforts to go in store to get details appreciate the details about airlines
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

Thanks for the info.  Not sure if this siteis where this sort of thing is to get posted as it may overrun the forum and that is why there is RFD.  I maybe wrong so could a mod or Oracle chime in on this.   I am a member at RFD so that is where I would go for this sort of thing.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.