cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

transfering my number from fido

shine1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i transferred to PM on March 17 but after 29 days i got a text from PM that they were not successful at transferring my number, so they gave me a new number but i want my old number back. i need help real bad. thank you. within the 29 day period before the text notice, i was using my old number just fi

2 REPLIES 2

RavingRaven
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@shine1 

Third time lucky?

@shine1  As above if your Fido service is still active you can port in via the change phone # feature on your profile page in your account. You will need to reply YES within 90 minutes of recieving the porting authorization text from Fido with your Fido Sim card in your phone. If your Fido account is suspended you will need to reactivate it first before submitting your port request.  If you no longer have your Fido Sim card you will need to call them immediately after submitting to your port request, verify you are the account holder and verbally authorize the port request. 

Edit: Porting out of Fido phone number I will private message you since my posts keep disappearing after I added the phone number.

@shine1 wrote:

i transferred to PM on March 17 but after 29 days i got a text from PM that they were not successful at transferring my number, so they gave me a new number but i want my old number back. i need help real bad. thank you. within the 29 day period before the text notice, i was using my old number just fi

Is you Fido service still working?  If it's still working, double check your Fido account number for accurarcy and submit another number porting request through Public Mobile.

Need Help? Let's chat.