cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

subscription for old $15 plan

Taleb
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

my subscription for old $15 Plan was $10.17. Two days ago I was billed $16.95. I was not notified for the increase or is it just an error?

4 REPLIES 4

Meow
Mayor / Maire

If you tried to be in Community you would see that there is NO more monetary rewards.

You will get only points: 5% off your bill, 10 on anniversary and anything you 'earn' in community helping others. And 1 point =$1 for each referral.

When you collect 15+ points you can convert them to $ and apply them to your bill.

publicler
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

5% of 15 each month and $10 each year in points, so ~$20 which brings the total down to $15.25/month.

If you don't use the US long distance calling or the add ons then you can likely find a better plan with another provider who has good coverage in your area.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Taleb 

As of May, all members are switched to the Points Rewards and you will now need to collect points based on 5% of your monthly bill. No more $2 credit if you are on AutoPay and will receive 10 points for annual loyalty.

Once you have 15 points, you can redeem for a $15 credit off your bill.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@Taleb No error!! This is correct as of May no more automatic discounts.  You have to pay in full.  We have been moved to Public Points. 

See message.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/move-to-public-points

Need Help? Let's chat.