cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no service, charged for line I tried to delete, no one to talk to

mfcampbell
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had 3 lines that were signed up to auto pay. One line did not work, it was my daughters. she got frrustrated and went with another provider. I deleted her line from my autopay. It took it from my line. So I got charged for a month with poor or no service, then again for a line i tried to delete. It shut off my phone so I then had to put service on again. I am pout $90 and no one to talk to

3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mfcampbell wrote:

I had 3 lines that were signed up to auto pay. One line did not work, it was my daughters. she got frrustrated and went with another provider. I deleted her line from my autopay. It took it from my line. So I got charged for a month with poor or no service, then again for a line i tried to delete. It shut off my phone so I then had to put service on again. I am pout $90 and no one to talk to

This is very confusing. How do you delete her line from your autopay? When she went to another provider, did she port the number out? If so then that would close that account. There have been sporadic reports of people continuing to be charged but rare. Did her account use your payment card?

It took what from your line?

I wonder that the accounts were created using the same email address. As each account got set up, the email addres then went to that new account. I'm not sure that's even possible but I think I've read something like that.

Make sure you can log in to both accounts left. If so make sure you're looking at the right phone number and plan for them.

It all sounds very confused from what you're describing.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@mfcampbell, payment disputes is handled through the moderator team.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@mfcampbell  hi that doesn't sound right, you can contact a moderator here

Need Help? Let's chat.