cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monique50
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm waiting for more than a day to have a response from the moderator team, I already send a message in French than a English message, still don't have my phone in service, what could I do now?

5 REPLIES 5

Good1
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Thank you Moderator Team. 🙂

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

@Monique50, sorry to read about your service issue. I just sent you a private message and will be waiting for the requested information. 

Thank you for your patience and your understanding.

Cheers,

Aïssata

Effort
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Monique50 wrote:

I'm waiting for more than a day to have a response from the moderator team, I already send a message in French than a English message, still don't have my phone in service, what could I do now?

Make sure you have included all the necessary information such as your name, address, phone number, pin, email, and last 4 digits of your credit card when you contacted them.

This will skip the step when they respond to verify your information that's associated with the account in question.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Monique50, there has been greater than normal volume of moderator team interactions recently due to system issues.  Rest assured your message will be addressed.  Sending multiple messages will not speed things up.  Thank you for your patience.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Monique50

Moderator team will take around 48 hours to work on your issue fromt the time you sent your private message to them.

Need Help? Let's chat.