cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how long does it take a CS Agent to reply?

domspaz7
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

A friend of mine @guss  has send over help to get their account active on my recommendation but he is having trouble transferring his number.  It has been over an hour and no one has responded to his message to CS_Agent.  @CS_Agent what is the expected time to respond to activation and transfer nuber issues for @guss ?

5 REPLIES 5

@domspaz7 

Your friends old SIM will continue to work until the porting is completed. This will take up to 2 hours. Once it stopped working then power off the phone and switch the SIM and power back on.

domspaz7

thanks everyone... the weird thing is that he can get incoming calls but cant make outgoing calls.  I thought it was usually the other way around when its a transfer number issue.

domspaz7

Thanks... and yes, he did reply YES, though I am not sure if it was within the 90 min timeframe (i believe it was though)

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@domspaz7 

Usually within 2-3 hours.  But during busier times can take even longer.  

CSA hours of operation:  Monday to Sunday, 9 AM to 10 PM EST

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@domspaz7 

did you friend get a text from the old provider and replied YES? that is a critical step for porting

And, there is a porting support team your friend can call and confirm the porting status.  I will message you the phone number to your Community inbox, please pass the number to your friend to call

Need Help? Let's chat.