cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eSim Transfer

V_X02
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello! I just would like to ask for the steps in transfering my eSim subscription into another device...

7 REPLIES 7

V_X02

umm... one last question... it's now showing 🚫 for the reception instead of 📶... what should i do now?

1000004974.jpg

V_X02

thank you so much... you're literally my knight in shining armour!!! you're the best... ❤️

@V_X02 wrote:

sadly it doesn't show any button that allows me to purchase a new esim, i've searched online aswell as the app on my new device and it still doesn't have it 😞

Log in to your PM account using the PM app on your new phone. Click Account (bottom of page); scroll down to Purchase Sim Card...then select either eSim ($5) or SIM Card ($10).

V_X02

sadly it doesn't show any button that allows me to purchase a new esim, i've searched online aswell as the app on my new device and it still doesn't have it 😞

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@V_X02 

using your new cellphone, download the free Public Mobile app and log in to your account, then you'll have to purchase a new esim.

That's the problem with esim vs hard sim....if you get a new phone, you need a new esim whereas hard sim can just be installed in new phone and you're good to go.

V_X02

i scrolled through a someone else's post about this and a lot of them said the same thing you said... so i tried to follow it and it showed the same outcome as everyone else... no button to purchase new esim

1000004971.jpg

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Sorry, not possible to transfer esim. You have to download public mobile app and purchase a new esim or a physical sim. Subscription and Add-ON tab.

Need Help? Let's chat.