cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

account locked.

Charlie1958
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

My online account was locked by too many retries. It says try after 60 minuts. It's over 48 hours I still can not login my account, can not reset my password. It keeps saying "exceeded ligin atemps, account locked out.

This is nightmare please help.

Charlie

4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Charlie1958

I have to ask. When was the last time, before this time, you logged into your account. If it was before March of this year, they changed website design for upgraded security which is causing a some issues. You will be required to sign back up again. I know it sucks but.. this is the only way. 

The new website can be a pain in the butt sometimes. We do usually recommend clearing the cache of the browser after waiting an hour but if you've already waited 48, then perhaps contacting a Customer Support Agent might be the best trick to get you back in the saddle again.

By clicking on this link, you'll be able to send a direct message to a Customer Support Agent and they are supposed to get back to you within a few hours. If you look up top to the right, you'll see an envelope. That's where the message will go. Refresh every 15 minutes.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Charlie1958
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Tried, doesn't work.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Charlie1958  are your service working? If not, call 611 (or # 1-855-478-2542 or # 1-855-4PUBLIC from another device) to see what the status says.

After you wait an hour again, try clearing your browser's cache, or try a different browser or totally device. Opening a tab in incognito mode may help as well.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Charlie1958  Please use this direct link to support to help you re gain access 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.