cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong email entered at account creation

ErnyG
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there.  I had my account created by an employee at the store where we got our SIM cards, and I think he may have entered my email address incorrectly.  Now I cannot log in to add talk to my plan.  Does anyone know how I can go about fixing this?  I was under the impression that I already had Talk, and now it's extremely frustrating (and important as I am expecting several phone calls) that I cannot use my phone to talk.

Thank you!

6 REPLIES 6

ErnyG

Thanks for the help.  I did find somebody else having that same problem when looking through the communtiy posts, and that's what the mods had said.  I have contacted them, but have yet to hear back.

@ErnyG

You have encountered another issue unfortunately.  Probably an incomplete port.  So, you still will likely need moderator help to complete the port.  

ErnyG

Thanks!  It turns out, my husband had some paperwork that I didn't know about, and the email address was on there.  The employee *had* entered it correctly, and with some determination, we were able to get it working.  Still not sure what exactly the problem was, unfortunately.

Now the problem I have is I can only make phone calls when I am physically at home.  When I'm out and about, it doesn't even ring the call I'm trying to make, and says it's connected.  When people try to call me, they report it just rings and rings, but I get nothing on my side.  

choding
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Terrible situation.

Did you get any paper from emplyee of the store?

In my case at Walmart, I got some papers which is information of the account includ email, birthday, pin, etc. Even the employee got double check the account. And they reserved your information in their computer for accident.

you should go back the store and ask your email account.

I don't know other store as Wow, london drug, etc.

blessing.

ErnyG

Thank you for your help!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ErnyG, In order to regain access to you self service account, you will need to contact the moderator team via private message, and have them change the email address on your account & reset your password.  Make sure that the email that ends up on your account matches the email that you use in this community forum (so that if you are eligible for community rewards, they are posted to your phone account).

Click here to send the moderator team a private message. Their hours are: Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM(EST) & Sat/Sun 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

Need Help? Let's chat.