cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrading Your Plan

sigdog
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am currently on the 4G, Call/Text/4 GB plan at $24 and wanted to upgrade to the 4G plan with 20GBs. I tried through the website and the app but when I went to change my subscription only the 5G or 3G plans were available and not the other 4G plans. Curious, is this an oversight or by design?

5 REPLIES 5

sigdog

I think there are no 4G options for upgrading because they are all promotional and for new activations only. Hopefully, they will extend the offer to current subscribers as an upgrade upon request.

@sigdog  I think you stand a good chance in getting the plan as it’s a upgrade and you will be spending more each month . Be harder to ask the other way around asking to switch from 20GB $29 plan to the 4GB $24 plan your on now . Best of luck 

sigdog

I see your point --- ALL the 4G plans are promotional! Hopefully, from a business POV, an upgrade is an upgrade for PM as I can't upgrade to 5G with my 4G phone.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

I do not see any 4G plans either. Most likely PM switched everything to 5G and has 3G as leftover.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@sigdog  that’s because it’s just for new activation  only . But contact support and ask . Some have verified getting these new activation only plans just by asking for it 

submit ticket with support . using the chat bubble bottom right of screen 

Handy1_0-1710258024054.jpeg

If that doesn’t work you can always send private message to support .

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.